Data Portal Partner Settings Page
The Partner Settings tab on the Data Portal provides Partner Admins with an overview of information regarding their partnership. This is where Partner Admin can update their settings and access their enrollment links.
Below is a view of the Partner Settings tab. The left menu is your primary navigation with links to your partnership's main data pages, and the columns in this view show information relevant to your Partnership such as the Partnership description.
Let's explore some of the columns on the Partner Settings tab.
- Enrollment links for both the Tutor and Student can be found here. Clicking on these links will open a new tab with the enrollment form.
- ID is the unique Learn to Be identification number assigned to your Partnership. Clicking this will open your Partnership Profile View. We'll talk more about this later!
- Allow students/Allow tutors... will indicate if students and/or tutors from your Partnership can work with other students and/or tutors from outside your Partnership. This will only apply to your partnership is you have both students and tutors.
- School names is a field that may or may not be applicable to all Student Partnerships. If you are a Student Partnership that has different communities, schools, or smaller groups within it, you are able to list these individual entities. This will allow your students to select which community they are from. You will see the options listed here.
Partnership Profile View
If you want to view more details about your Partnership, simply click on the row which will open the Partnership profile view.
By hovering your mouse over any of the content in this section, you will see a small clipboard appear. Click the clipboard icon to copy that content.
To edit any information about your Partnership, click the "Edit" button in the top, right hand corner of the screen while in the Partnership Profile View. Be sure to click Save before exiting the Edit Partner Setting screen!
Partnership Profile Menu
Let’s continue to explore your Partnership profile by looking at the left sidebar under your profile!
- Students shows you a view of all students currently enrolled in your Partnership.
- Tutors shows you a view of all tutors currently enrolled in your Partnership.
- Partner Admins provides a list of all Partner Admins for your Partnership.
- Partner Owner can provide you with the profile of the Partner Owner Admin.
Page Navigation, Search and Filter in the Partnership Profile Menu
While viewing tabs in the Partnership Profile Menu, you will see near the top right of the screen are your search and filter options. You can search for a specific individual by entering the text into the search bar and hitting 'enter.' You can filter which individual you see by clicking on the filter icon at the top and selecting your filter criteria.
See this GUIDE on how to use Search and Filters!
At the bottom of these pages, you can navigate pages by clicking the '<' and '>' arrows. You can also adjust the number of rows you want to see on each page, and you can download all the information on any screen by clicking the 'Download' button in the bottom right.