Partner Admins at Learn To Be can access and view all students within their partnership. This section allows you to view all students in one area or click onto a specific tutor to view their individual information.
Want to see how many students you have?
Below is a view of the tutors tab. The left menu is your primary navigation with links to your partnership's main data pages, and the columns in this view show information relevant to each tutor account such as: account info, if they are waiting for a tutor connection, account creation date, tutoring needs, last sign in date, and more! Each row is information specific to one student.
At the bottom, you can navigate pages by clicking the '<' and '>' arrows. You can also adjust the number of rows you want to see on each page, and you can download all the information on any screen by clicking the 'Download' button in the bottom right.
Additional Side Navigation
On the left side of the screen beneath 'Students' in the left menu are some predefined filters that partners frequently use.
Has Not Activated - shows you a list of all students from your partnership who have not signed in to activate their account.
Looking for Tutor - shows a list of all students who are currently in the student queue waiting to be picked up by a tutor.
Non-platform students in queue - shows a list of non-platform students currently in the student queue waiting to be picked up by a tutor.
Search and Filters
Near the top right of the screen are your search and filter options. You can search for a specific tutoring connection by entering the text into the search bar and hitting 'enter.' You can filter which tutoring connections you see by clicking on the filter icon at the top and selecting your filter criteria.
See this GUIDE on how to use Search and Filters!
Student Profile View
If you want to view more details about a student, simply click on the row which will open the student profile view.
This contains information about the student, such as how many times they have signed in and if they have reminders turned on for upcoming sessions.
By hovering your mouse over any of the content in this section, you will see a small clipboard appear. Click the clipboard icon to copy that content.
Tutor Recommendations Tab
This will show a list of tutors and their email addresses that are a match to both the subject needed for tutoring and the grade level of that student.
Create Connection Tab
Here, you can enter in the name of a Tutor you wish to connect with the student whose profile you are viewing.
Student Profile Menu
Let’s continue to explore this student’s profile by looking at the left sidebar under the student’s profile!
- Tutoring Connections shows all current and previous tutors for this student.
- Tutoring Sessions shows all previous tutoring sessions for this student. You can see information about each session, such as the length of the session, which tutor held the session, and feedback from the tutor by scrolling to the left and right.
- Conversations shows any conversations between a tutor or student that occurred over the Direct Messaging feature or SMS feature on the Portal.
- Family Accounts shows you if your student has a sibling enrolled in your partnership under the same email address.
- Availabilities shows the days-of-the-week and time-of-day the student has indicated as being available.
- Student Application this will open a view of the student’s application.