Recruitment Resources Page
The Recruitment Resources page contains links, downloadable content and helpful information for recruiting students and/or tutors to your Partnership.
While Learn to Be considers Partners with at least 5 enrolled students or 5 accepted tutors as "Active", we encourage our Partner Admin to continue recruitment efforts to grow the number of individuals in your Partnership.
Above is a view of the new Recruitment Resources section which contains downloadable flyers for Student and Tutor recruitment, as well as your unique URL.
- Student Recruitment Flyer contains your unique URL and a QR code, which bring your student to your Partner specific enrollment form. Download this flyer to share with potential students in both English and Spanish!
- Student Enrollment Link is specifically created for your partnership. Students applying with this link are enrolled into your partnership and automatically accepted into Learn to Be. You can copy this link by clicking the "Copy Link" button next to the URL.
- Partner Specific Tutor Recruitment Flyer contains your unique URL and a QR code, which bring your prospective tutors to your Partner specific application. Download this flyer to share with potential tutors.
- Tutor Application Link is specifically created for your partnership. Prospective tutors who apply with this unique link are enrolled into your partnership. You can copy this link by clicking the "Copy Link" button next to the URL.
Below is a view of the General Resources section of the Recruitment Resources page. This section contains informational resources for Partners.
- General Learn to Be Flier can be downloaded and dispersed with anyone interested in learning more about Learn to Be. This flier details our mission and program, available in both English and Spanish!
- General Tutor Recruitment Flier is the standard Learn to Be flier that goes into further detail about Learn to Be and the tutors' responsibility. This does not contain your unique URL or QR code.
- Student Recruitment Tips outlines helpful tips and guidelines for identifying and enrolling potential students into your Partnership.
- Tutor Recruitment Tips outlines helpful tips and guidelines for identifying and recruiting prospective tutors into your Partnership.
- Tutor Recruitment Checklist can be used as a guide when planning specific recruitment efforts for your partnership.
- General Learn to Be Social Media Guidelines outlines Learn to Be's social media standards.
- High School/College Social Media Guidelines outlines Learn to Be's social media standards for High School and College Chapters.